Home > Products and services > Effective Preparation for Certification training
Effective Preparation for Certification Training Course
Course fee: £550 + VAT
LOCATIONS AND DATES
17th July, 18th October, 17th January
16th August, 15th November, 14th February
13th September, 13th December, 15th March
Looking for online training
? Call 01635 817309 to find out more.
This course is based upon Pondergrove’s proven formula for successfully passing formal
assessment. The method is proactive and will empower you to present your
management system’s achievements in the best possible light.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AT THE COURSE
- Understand the certification and assessment processes and requirements of the
particular management standard ISO 27001 and/or ISO 9001
- Identify pre-assessment certification body activities
- How to handle assessors
- How your staff should handle the assessors
- Adequately auditing your management system documentation
- Reviewing all your records including audit
- How to demonstrate compliance
- What post assessment activities need to take place and require follow up action
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ON COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE
- Develop a strategy for selecting the most suitable certification body
- Prepare for and manage visits by the certification body to get best value and
minimize the number of non-conformances raised
- Train staff in handling the assessment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Quality professionals, auditors, senior management and those wishing to understand the
assessment process and the implications of receiving format accreditation.
For a limited period only – 2 delegates for 1 offer on all training courses
To register for the Effective Preparation for Certification Training Course
please call 01635 817309 or email email@example.com.
Download Course Flyer - Click here